Bylaw 14.5.4

14.5.4 Two-Year College Transfers. A student who transfers to a member institution from a two-year college or from a branch school that conducts an intercollegiate athletics program must complete an academic year of residence (see Bylaw 14.02.11), unless the student meets the following eligibility requirements applicable to the division of which the certifying institution is a member. (Revised: 1/10/92, 4/4/07, 4/30/10, 1/18/14 effective 8/1/16 for student-athletes initially enrolling in a Division II institution on or after 8/1/16)