Congratulations on taking the first steps toward becoming an NCAA student-athlete!

Before you can be certified to compete at a Division I or II school, we need to know more about your academic history and sports experiences.
We'll also need your high school transcripts (from every school attended).
You'll also need to request your final amateurism certification before enrolling at your Division I or II school.

Send Transcripts

Ask each high school or secondary school you have attended to submit your transcripts.

Request Your Amateurism Certification

Available during your senior year of high school.

Back |

We will not begin your certification until it is requested by an NCAA school.