You are taking the first steps to becoming an NCAA student-athlete.

Before you can be certified to compete at a Division I or II school, we need to know more about your academic history and sports experiences. We'll also need your standardized test scores, high school transcripts and your request for final amateurism certification.

Send Your ACT/SAT Scores and Transcripts

Ask your testing agency to send us your scores using code 9999.

Request Your Amateurism Certification

Available during your senior year of high school.

We will not begin your certification until it is requested by an NCAA school.